I have been busy between work and doing wedding things that I've been remiss in doing anything online. And I've also forgotten that I was supposed to do this meme.
Courtesy of Lori, who gave me "T". These are my top ten favorite things that start with "T". If you want to play, leave a comment and I will give you a letter.
Here are my top ten in no particular order.
1. Tea. I like green tea, mostly. Starbucks does the Tazo green tea iced that I like. Panera's does a passion fruit green tea that is actually green! And I like Arnold Palmers, which is half tea and half lemonade.
2. Television. I know people say that television rots the mind and nothing good comes out of it. And there are people who don't even have television in their homes because they hate it so much. And yeah, it can rot your brain, but that's only if you watch stupid programs. And there are a lot of those out there. Big Brother is especially horrendous not to mention all the shows that regularly appear on The Soup. But you need something that makes you relax and if that's watching a soap opera, so be it. Me, I like my murder shows. I like seeing that the bad guys are eventually caught.
3. Turkey. It's not only for Thanksgiving! You can get it all year long. Maybe not the whole turkey, but the breast. And who doesn't like a little breast now and then?
4. Traveling. I don't like to travel per se. I like to have gotten there. It just takes up so much time getting to the airport, getting on the plane, flying, getting off that it's too much a pain in the ass. But I do like visiting somwhere else. One day, I will visit Europe. I'm sure that I will enjoy being there, but I'll hate getting there.
5. Telephoto lens. I don't know what I'd do without one. You'd all be looking at wide angle shots of landscape, wondering where all my animals were.
6. Toilet paper. You'll understand the next time you're on the toilet and realize someone used it all and forgot to replace it.
7. Tomboys. I think they're adorable. There's currently a really cute one on America's next Top Model this cycle. She reminds me of an actress, but I can't remember her name.
8. Tighty Whities. They make me laugh.
9. Typing. Revising is so much easier when you can type it into a word processor.
10. Tank Tops. Without which, I would die in the Florida heat!
You know, you'd think that it would be easy to find 10 things staring with T, but we ended up coming up with things like typhoid, tuberculosis and tornadoes!