I don’t know if you remember that sundew that Chris bought me for my birthday and I painstakingly got peat moss for and distilled water for? Well a little while afterwards, it started to grow mold on it.
how can it grow mold?! Well, it turns out that the peat moss has the tendency to grow mold, so I bought an all natural a pray for plants and sprayed some on it. Unfortunately, the mold had already taken it’s hold and there was no saving it. It turned into this little black ball, so I’m paretty sure it died.
I don’t understand how I can do so well with aquatic plants, but have a completely black thumb when it comes to terrestrial plants. I just don’t get it. But then again, I did try to grow something that is considered relatively difficult to grow.
When I told Chris about my plants untimely death, he told me not to worry. He will continue to buy me plants to kill until I get better at it. I just don’t know I should subject these poor innocent plants to my murderous attempts.